- Onions chopped finally
- Fresh root ginger, grated
- Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh coriander Chopped
- Coconut Milk can
- 1 tbsp peanut butter spread
- 1 red chilli sliced at an angle
- Peeled prawns
- Juice 1 lemon
- Spring Onions Chopped
- Fish Sauce
- Dried Chilli finely chopped
- Chilli flakes
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of olive oil , Fresh Garlic and chilli flakes and marinate the prawns
- In a frying pan, add the prawns until cooked and see through (5-6 mins) Keep aside
- In a large pan, Sauté the onions until cooked and remaining ginger and garlic and Dried chill.
- Add the Coconut milk can and bring the boil
- Add the peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of fish sauce and mix well.
- Depending on your taste bud add more dried chill if desired
- Add the cooked prawns to the dish and let infuse together for a few minutes
- Add lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Serve with rice and Spring onions, chopped red chilli and fresh coriander!
Absolutely love this dish! its so quick and easy! and packed full of flavour 😀