- 2 bay leaves
- Black peppercorns
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 8 tbsp tomato purée
- Half tin Tomato Tin
- Minced lamb
- Garden peas
- 3 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tsp Paprika Powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a wok and add the bay leaves, peppercorns and the onions. Fry, stirring often, until the onions are golden, around 10 minutes.
2. Add in the ginger and garlic and fry, stirring.
3. Mix in the tomato puree/tomato tin and fry until the oil separates.
4. Add in the minced lamb, green peas, chilli, turmeric, paprika, garam masala and salt. Cover and cook over a low heat, stirring now and then, until the lamb is cooked through.
5.Add more seasoning if required on how hot and spicy you want the curry
6. Sprinkle over the coriander and serve at once.